The Inkwell

Clicky clicky typey typey clicky click

It is currently 23 Jun 2017, 20:07

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to The Inkwell!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view our off-topic, news and helpdesk departments.

Joining our free community will enable you to post your own creative works, critique the works of other users and discuss your works with like-minded writers.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Two themes. Two times of day.
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2015, 19:19 
Typewriter

Have thanks: 135 time
Back by popular demand, it's time for another Fiction Frenzy.

YAY!

Running from July 1 to August 31, there are two themes set to inspire you once again. Sunlight and Moonlight are both wide-ranging themes, so should suit the majority of you. I'm expecting entries from all those who stated they were up for writing one in the Summer Fiction Frenzy post. Remember you don't have a time limit with Fiction Frenzy entries, so you've got ample time to perfect your piece if you so desire.

As I'm taking a break from the forum / Inkblots for the entirety of September, the winning entry will not be announced until the beginning of October. Though, I shall read all of them within September, after the competition closes. I will be accepting entries from external Inkblots contributors who are not members of this forum as well, so please bear that in mind when submitting your entry!

As per usual, the winner will have their entry published on Inkblots and labelled as the Fiction Frenzy Summer Sizzler Winner, or whatever name I end up coming up with. :)

I will unlock this forum on July 1 so you guys can start posting your entries. Good luck!

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]